St. Stephens Basilica, or Lipót City Parish Church, is one of the most significant ecclesiastical buildings of Hungary as well as a major tourist attraction of the capital. It serves as the main site of worship for St. Stephen. The Basilica is named after St. Stephen, the founder of the Kingdom of Hungary, whose incorruptible right hand, known as the Holy Right, is kept here as a relic. It is the largest church in Budapest, the dome of which can be seen from all parts of the city. The Classicist Basilica was built between 1851 and 1905. Famous masterpieces in the church include statues by Alajos Stróbl as well as a painting of St. Stephen offering his country to the Virgin Mary by Gyula Benczúr. The dome of the building offers a wonderful 360 view of the Budapest.